Select the topic you are looking for
I would like LightingLab to...
EMC IEC 61000-3-2
Human Centric Lighting
Blue Light Hazard
New Energy Label
illuminance meter - photometer head
spectrophotometer - spectroradiometer
visual test instrument
(box, booth, chamber)
LightingLab is an independent,
accredited testing and calibration
laboratory that complies with the criteria of Standard EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018. Lightinglab is ILAC/MRA licensed to issue internationally recognized, independent, accredited test reports. Two colleagues from LightingLab staff have PhD in photometry/colorimetry, and have more than 15 years experience in photometry and laboratory measurements.
LightingLab, as a testing lab, specializes in photometric, colorimetric and electrical parameters of light sources and lamps, on-site lighting audit of roads, work places, stadiums, sport facilities, airports. IESNA LM-79, CIE S025, IEC 61000-3-2, EN 1838, UEFA, FINA requirements are all in the scope of our accreditation.
Our measurement results are traceable to national and international standards.
LightingLab, as a calibration lab, specializes in the calibration of photometers, such as luminance & illuminance meters, spectrophotometers, spectroradiometers, detectors, visual test instruments (box, booth, chamber) and focimeters. LightingLab calibrates the standard lamps for spectral total luminous flux, spectral irradiance, spectral reflectance, spectral transmission and calibrates standard detectors of spectral irradiance.
“There are labs dealing with light…
...and there is LightingLab”
LightingLab in numbers
- MSc in Information Technology (2005)
- BSc in Electrical Engineering (2006)
- PhD in Information Science (2012) at University of Pannonia – Veszprém, Hungary
- MSc in Information Technology (2002)
- PhD in Information Science (2017) at University of Pannonia – Veszprém, Hungary
- MSc in Information Technology (2017) at University of Pannonia – Veszprém, Hungary
- attended English – German Teacher Training at University of Pannonia - Veszprém, Hungary.
Check out our accredited testing services
Check out our instrumentation
We have an automated, double mirror goniophotometer from LightingMetrics Ltd. with an excellent V(λ) matched photometer allowing us to test all kinds of luminaires (indoor, outdoor, street lighting, train, horticulture, ...), either with LED or with traditional light sources in their original burning position.
Spectral measurements are taken with:
- GL Optic Spectis Touch 1.0 flicker (340 nm - 780 nm)
- Instrument Systems CAS 140CT-152 (200 nm - 800 nm) + TOP100
- Everfine Haas 2000 VIS (380 nm - 780 nm)
- Cary 17d double monochromator (250 nm - 1200 nm)
To characterize and calibrate spectral reflectance and spectral transmittance a Minolta CM3720d provides spectral results in the range 360 nm - 740 nm @ 10 nm steps.
In our laboratory, integrating spheres are available with the following diameters: 0.5 m, 1.0 m.
The spheres use Everfine Haas 2000 VIS to measure total luminous flux and total spectral flux in the visible range.
We do our detector based illuminance meter calibrations at our 5 m long photometric bench allowing us to set illuminance levels from 1 lx up to 4000 lx, with the same spectral power distribution.
- Everfine PF 2010 power analyser
- Keithley 6485 picoammeter
- Keithley 2000 multimeter
- DC laboratory power supply 20A/240V
Our standard list prices are for five workdays and we can also provide a 72 hour fast measurement at a surcharge.
If that is still not fast enough for you, we can measure or calibrate your device even in 24 hours and you can receive the result via e-mail.
8200 Veszprém, Hungary
Cholnoky J. str. 11/B.
+36 70 211 44 63